Vacancy Added: 26 January 2022
TriMedika is a Belfast based innovative medical technology company that provides the
most accurate non contact clinical thermometers for hospitals worldwide.
We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Export Sales Executive to introduce our non contact
thermometer TRITEMP™ to hospitals and clinics in the French market.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in France alongside our distribution partner, developing
new sales territories and your experience and skills, and gaining knowledge of the exciting
commercial discipline of export sales management.
At TriMedika, we refuse to settle for less-than-optimal patient care!
We are inspired by our own firsthand experience of the challenges of healthcare. By asking
the right questions, and applying fresh thinking in science and technology, we solve
simple, but critical everyday problems.
OUR VISION: To improve vital patient care worldwide with technology that
safeguards patients and carers.
OUR PURPOSE: To create products that will advance healthcare in meaningful ways
OUR PEOPLE: are genuine, real and caring. They are accountable and hard-working, people focused and passionate about what we do.
Are you a proactive self starter with an appetite to learn and develop? Are you aligned with
our Core Value ‘Act like a Rockstar’ by taking a bold, adventurous and positive approach to
everything you do?
If so, then this is the opportunity for you.
We are developing sales through our export territories and are focussing on the French
hospital and clinical market in 2022.
Working with our French distribution partners, the key responsibilities of this position are:
• Research the hospital market to map and understand the key organisations in the
private and public sectors
• Research and understand the competitor landscape in the temperature
• Spend time in country working alongside the distributor’s sales team
• Identify the top 5 hospital sites to act as trial and reference sites for TRITEMP;
secure white papers or evaluations from these sites for marketing purposes
• Build relationships with the distributor’s sales representatives and work with them to
establish trials and evaluations in French hospitals
• Deliver training to nursing staff
• Work with TriMedika’s marketing team to devise campaigns and marketing assets
for the French market using market knowledge gained from the time spent in
• Maintain TriMedika’s CRM database with customer contacts
The successful candidate will be focused and and goal oriented with a competitive and
persistent attitude. Keen to embrace this rewarding challenge, the successful candidate
will show independence of thought, intellectual curiosity, discipline and creativity.
The ability to form and maintain new relationships is key to the position; this is an excellent
opportunity for an adventurous graduate who wants to be part of a dynamic company that
is already recognised as a disruptor in the medical devices sector.
Comprehensive training will be provided in all the required elements of this position to
• Training presentation
• Technical training on the products
The successful candidate will be then spend time in the market to start to develop
awareness of the product and establish the brand presence.
We look for great attitude, optimism, the drive to succeed and excellent communication
skills plus desire to be part of a winning company that is already recognised as a ground
breaker (check our website for our awards to date). Outgoing and motivated, we seek
contributors who align with our Core Value ‘Make it Happen’, acting with creativity, energy
- Undergraduate qualification with minimum of 2:1:business, business management,
- marketing or similar discipline
- Fluency in French both written and spoken
- Prepared to live and work in France
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills – use of excel
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Demonstrable attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent planning and time management skills, with the ability to manage the multiple aspects of this project in a structured way
- Ability to work under pressure, remaining adaptable and flexible
- Competitive salary
- Holidays – 28 days per annum including stats.
- Contributory Pension after 3 months
Benefits after probation:
- Inclusion on company bonus scheme
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Health Insurance
TriMedika is an equal opportunities employer
location: Belfast, United Kingdom
Reference: SME - 002