Vacancy Added: 10 October 2022
Sales and Marketing Executive
At TriMedika, we refuse to settle for less than optimal patient care. TriMedika is an innovative medical technology company that provides the most accurate clinical devices for hospitals worldwide.
We are inspired by our own first-hand experience of the challenges of healthcare. By asking the right questions, and applying fresh thinking in science and technology, we solve simple but critical, everyday problems.
OUR VISION: To improve vital patient care worldwide with technology that safeguards patients and carers.
OUR PURPOSE: To create products that will advance healthcare in meaningful ways
We are growing at pace due to our continued success in international markets and have a rapid R&D program to bring our new products to market – fast! We’re expanding our team and are looking for Sales and Marketing Executives, passionate about healthcare, to join our award-winning team and help us drive TriMedika forward.
TriMedika provides a thriving and supportive team environment, operating best in class processes, to ensure we achieve the highest standards in everything we do.
The role of the Sales and Marketing Executive is key to supporting the company’s development in new and existing markets. This is a strategic position, central to the company’s ambitious goals of growing brand awareness, increasing revenues, developing new & existing territories and preparing for the launch of TriMedika’s next generation of connected medical devices.
There are a number of differing roles available, that require:
Distributor support and liaison
UK territory sales manager support
New & existing sales territory research
Lead generation activities including gap analysis and sales mapping in the UK
Management of marketing and sales leads through CRM system
Key Account management
Development of sales to target
The successful candidate will preferably have a business or marketing background and be a proactive self-starter, and demonstrate foresight, creativity and independence of thought in a fast-moving environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in business / marketing or related discipline
- Knowledge of Excel, LinkedIn, Outlook, Word
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in business/sales/marketing related role
- Experience of working to targets and driving sales
- Experience in account management
- Experience in and knowledge of working across multiple territories
- Experience of managing relationships in export markets
- Understanding of GDPR and compliance when developing lead database
- Experience of using HubSpot or mainstream CRM system
- Experience of managing external sales engagement and implementing success metrics
- Knowledge of European languages
TriMedika is an equal opportunities employer.
Candidates should be based in Northern Ireland
TriMedika is an ISO 13485:2016 accredited organisation.
Applicants must live in Northern Ireland
You can find more information on who we are and what we do at www.trimedika.com.
location: Belfast, Northern Ireland